Monday, July 28, 2014

I Scream for "Ice Cream" Sight Words

Hello friends,

I want to start this post by stating how much I love ice cream! I mean a really love ice cream!!! That is why this next Spanish Sight Words Packet is by far one of my favorites. Why because it's bowls and Ice Scream Scoops.




Sight words are an important part of learning to read and that is why these worksheet will allow your student to learn while they are having fun.

In this packet you will find 90 Spanish Pre-Kinder Sight Words. Each worksheet contains 4 Spanish sight words in 2 different ice cream scoops. The students will color the scoops, cut them, then paste them in the corresponding bowl.









Buy it in my TPT Store, my TN Shop or  buy


Saving you time and money, while providing you with quality materials.

Big hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment